We are pleased to see the completion of the Clancy Jaguar and Land Rover project in Wheelers Lane, Dubbo. Walton Smith Consultants were the quantity surveyor for the project, involved in initial reports for the bank, progress payment reports throughout the project and the preparation of a tax depreciation schedules on completion, thus allowing for the maximum tax deductions for the dealership. Clancy Jaguar and Land Rover now has a modern new showroom and office, with aluminium cladding and glazed exterior finish. There is an undercover display area and the project was completed in approximately 6 months. Walton Smith Consultants is pleased to be part of the team to bring this project in regional New South Wales to completion.
Walton Smith Consultants can offer a broad range of services relating to different phases of a building's life cycle. We have experience in residential, commercial, industrial, and government projects which allows us to provide valuable advice to the different stakeholders.
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Planning & Management
- Initial Reports for Banks
- Preparation and Evaluation of Tender Documentation
- Tax Depreciation Estimates
- Bills of Quantities & Specifications
- Assessment of Progress Claims & Works in Progress
- Operations Audits
- Forecasting & reporting
- Project / Construction Management
- Contractor / sub contractor estimates
- Property Tax Depreciation Schedules
- Sinking Fund Forecasts
- Insurance Replacement Valuations
- Expert Witness & Dispute Resolution
Area of Service
Walton Smith Consultants main office is in Dubbo, with offices or agents in Orange, Bathurst, and Mudgee.
We routinely travel and service regional NSW and all major Central West towns including:
- and pretty much anywhere in-between